• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

AMD Detailing. Alex

Fitz

SOOOOOOOOOOO I went to This Guy Alex? AMD Detailing where Emilio goes.... And man he hooked it up. My Cobra is a salvage so it was stored with the damn top down for a year so well it was in very bad shape he did the whole thing literaly 100% of my car engine waxed and all. for only $120. And on top of that he put my new decal on the front and my new pedals on and fixed a leak. Need less to say I am giving him $150 and maybe more. :rock:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I was just thinking he uses some type of waterless systems. I was thinking leaving the tonneau top on so that could be washed.

AMDDetailing

Havent been here for a while but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone! And to SDsubzero I do have waterless car washes available on applicable cars or locations. For the most part I use "De I" water via a pressure washer simply because it cleans faster than the waterless wash, but in water sensitive areas such as coastal communities or for customers who request waterless washes are available.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Havent been here for a while but I just wanted to say thanks to everyone! And to SDsubzero I do have waterless car washes available on applicable cars or locations. For the most part I use "De I" water via a pressure washer simply because it cleans faster than the waterless wash, but in water sensitive areas such as coastal communities or for customers who request waterless washes are available.

Alex,

You came and cleaned my car last Saturday. Thanks for a wonderful job. The car looked fantastic. Will be calling on you for future project.