• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Another Performance Enthusiast checking in!!!

3 SVT's for Me

Donator
Just wanted to take a few seconds to introduce myself. My name is Scotty and I suffer from a Mustang and Speed addiction. I am currently seeking help by the form of 3 medications. 1. 2003 Mustang Cobra(Zinc Yellow) 2. 1996 Mustang Cobra(Mystic) 3. 2001 Lightning(Vermillion Red). My therapist says I should be cured by the age of 99. So I have a lot of treatments ahead of me. Always willing to have others join me in my treatments.

Now for a few pics of my Medications.

misc149.jpg

IMG_2087.jpg

scotty1.jpg

76444_162089663833434_100000972040231_293723_3297934_n.jpg

IMAG0557.jpg

On a serious note, I enjoyed meeting those of you last night at the Cruise-in. Hope to meet more soon.

SilverSurfer619

very nice rides scotty. A lot of us suffer from the same addiction and its a growing problem in the united states these days any one can get it. To those addicted to Chevys ::

Ford1288

Donator
What a sick collection, I suffer from the same problem. Where are you from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford1288

Donator
Lucky Florida chapter... Guys are gaining tons of members out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seahawksax

We have always been here just needed that push to organize!!!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

'03snkbt

Welcome......don't I know you? (lol)
BTW.....nice "dark pics" of the Mystic.........wink!

And yes, on a serious note, there's a bunch of us addicts here. We're trying to put this region on the Mustang map!!!
It's coming.........

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
My goodness. I want your addiction! Welcome to Wicked Stangs! You definitely live up to the club name. You have some wickedstangs there!. :cool2:

yosemiddysam

Donator
I feel ya....Having the 03 Cobra, The 97 Cobra, and the 2008 F-250 on steroids......I feel your pain....Aint but one medication for it either and it is a HEALTHY dose of Go pedal.

northerncountry

As do I in my whippled Vert! Just remember guys Loud pedal on the streets keep in moderation and OPEN THAT BITCH UP ON THE TRACKS!!! HA HA

3 SVT's for Me

Donator
Thanks everyone. They are very fun to play with. In the process of selling the 03 to make room for the new toy.

seahawksax

If they made ever sn95 like a terminator I wud have bought one a long time ago! Two bad the only two years they made them.. makes them so hard to own

2005 Tahoe LT ( family truck)
1993 camaro Z28 super charged (sold)
2000 mustang GT supercharged (sold)
2006 mustang GT with a $9,800 build list ( taking donations :) )