• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Want to Buy Any Wideband!

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
I need a wideband so I can tune my stang properly. I will consider analog and digital models, just no narrow bands. (I have one of those, and it just isn't cutting it, I need an actual AF Ratio number.)

Let me know if you have one to sell for a decent price. Thanks guys!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I need a wideband so I can tune my stang properly. I will consider analog and digital models, just no narrow bands. (I have one of those, and it just isn't cutting it, I need an actual AF Ratio number.)

Let me know if you have one to sell for a decent price. Thanks guys!
I have the afx and it works great

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I'm running the aeromotive digital wideband and verified it against a DYNO, very accurate. It's difficult to find one for sale that is decent; one of those parts you have to bite the bullet and purchase new.

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
I'm running the aeromotive digital wideband and verified it against a DYNO, very accurate. It's difficult to find one for sale that is decent; one of those parts you have to bite the bullet and purchase new.

Thats what it was looking like, Just figured I'd give it a shot at finding a used one. The PMS i just bought was pretty pricey lol

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
make sure which ever you get that it has a 5v output so that it will be easier to datalog with.

I planned on the 5 v, but for this reason: I talk to a lot of guys in the MustangEvolution forum, and one of them turned me on to this little trick. It allows you to compensate for the small inaccuracies of any Wideband. just a little 4 dollar part. Not really a huge deal for driving but maximum accuracy when you're tuning:

http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f142/t310418/

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
I planned on the 5 v, but for this reason: I talk to a lot of guys in the MustangEvolution forum, and one of them turned me on to this little trick. It allows you to compensate for the small inaccuracies of any Wideband. just a little 4 dollar part. Not really a huge deal for driving but maximum accuracy when you're tuning:

http://www.mustangevolution.com/forum/f142/t310418/
pretty cool..