• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Anyone heard from Burnie?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Have anyone heard from Burnie? Just want to check to see how's he's doing. The boy got into an accident last Friday.

BurnieB78

Hey y'all. Yeah I'm fine. Just royally pissed about the car. F'n loved that thing. Ears was with me and we were both able to walk away from it. We were both a little sore the next day but nothing major. The people in the other car were fine too. Now its playing phone tag with the insurance companies. oh joy.

M

Mustangcwo

"CAUTION" Driving with Ears in your car may be hazardous to you and your car!! :rofl:

Good to hear everyone is doing well and the metal can be replaced....NOW QUIT WRECKING ALL THE CLUB CARS!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Burnie, good to hear you're fine.

Tha common link to all these is "Ears" So beware if he get into or near your car. LOL!

BurnieB78

Stangdown.jpg

There she is

BurnieB78

So I just got off the phone with Geico and they are considering the car totaled! The amount of the damages came out to being more then the car was figured to be worth.

GoBBgo

I just did. He just called me...I'm towing his car in tomorrow.
He's fine. He said the insurance company totalled the car but he's going to keep it and fix it anyway. I'll ask him and if it's ok with him, I'd like to post pix of the repair in process.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I just did. He just called me...I'm towing his car in tomorrow.
He's fine. He said the insurance company totalled the car but he's going to keep it and fix it anyway. I'll ask him and if it's ok with him, I'd like to post pix of the repair in process.

That would be great