• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Barona 1-10-09 Results

02gt

orange do you know any places that i can pick up racing lugs nuts. I dont really want to go to summit, it's alittle late in the game.

02gt

100_0760.jpg

these type....

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
you know what he means racing lugnuts. Like the ones you bought...

The ones I bought are type specific to the rim. They are not "racing lugnuts" and they don't work on all wheels. They are a shank style lugnut and the wheels ride on top of them. Traditional style lugnuts do not go inside the rim. I would just run some open end lugnuts.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
I think that I have some moroso ones in my garage. It would take some digging in my boxes, but they are here.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
yea, but I'm going to the zoo with the family. I'm kind of in trouble since I've been working on the car for like a month straight! If you want to come over later in the day that's fine. Give me a call at like 4PM.

02gt

alright sounds good. BTW i took my quad shocks off yesterday. THe car doesn't seem to ride any different from before but hopefully it make a difference at the track with the 26's.

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
That's good. You should have less wheel hop without the quad shocks. You just might get a new best time? :)

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
My car is getting fixed bit by bit with Emilios help, so I should be ready by sunday.