• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Brand New Poly Urethane Body Kit

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Alright guys and gals, I went to the trufiber show today and won a free complete KBD body kit. This includes front and rear bumpers side skirts and scoops from what I was told. I have one issue they dont make anything for 10+ Mustangs. I am going to sell it for $550.00 as this can be worth well over 1300. Its good for anything they have on their site and is valid until May 31st. If your interested email me or call me. Thanks. And it can be used for any type of vehicle that they make parts for. Not just mustangs
813 951 3376
Svtsnake98@yahoo.com

Roushed2

302 Motorsports
Hey everyone I still have this and would really like to sell it so I can buy something useful for my car. They have alot of awesome parts for the 94-2009 Mustang.
This certificate is good for
1 front bumper
1 rear bumper
2 side skirts
and yes you can mix and match. I am sure someone on here wants a steal on a body kit

GhostRider

Dennis you've convinced me that the next time I buy a mustang, it's going to be brand new... Just seems that you can get lots of hook ups from different companies looking to do testing and promoting...