• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Bremerton opening weekend

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Bremerton is having test and tunes both days. Friday is test and tune only saturday is Test & Tune for all vehicles/*RescueVoice.com Jr. Dragster Series #1/Car Club Challenge #1. Gates open at 3, racing at 4 on friday. Saturday the gates open at 8, racing at 9. anyone want to go? Im off both days, so either is good for me. I think its about $30 or $40 for T&T plus a one time fee to race for the season(buying your car number) which is like $5 or $10
I'll be bringing the lightning if anyone needs shit carried(tools, tires)

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
When is this .... this weekend? I may go sat after the cruise to tacoma. Just to watch though not racing the t-top. I do get my blackstallion back this week though. I think it needs a tune to run the NOS up here or at least put on the dyno to check the air/fule ect so Im not scared to spray. I also dont knwo where to buy nos or race gas here

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
On another forum, a regular at the track said the saturday event is packed. I will probably go run friday, and then go saturday to watch.