• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Car Show on May 12th!!!

R u going???

• Total voters

V6PowerMaster

WS Sea-Tac
Donator
Hey all so i got a great event for us to look into.

It takes place at my now old work in Puyallup on May 12 (this is a Saturday)

It is a Kiwanis show. "Cruise in For Youth" Support local youth groups and the like. $20 at the door for registration. Food, Door prizes, Music, Top 20 awards.

1602 Industrial Parkway
Puyallup, WA 98371
8 am-3 pm

If you wanna roll just let me know and we can all meet up beforehand and roll in together.

2012-04-02 13.36.04.jpg

Mirage

Donator
Mrs Mirage and I will be there. Hope the rest of everyone can make it out too.

6Horses

There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
Donator
I will be there as well, sounds like Josh may make it when he gets off work. Looking forward to it. Hopefully we can get a good group of us from both chapters to make an impression, maybe pick up a few new member. Everyone needs to bring flyers for July 7th show and wicked Stangs business cards if you have them. It's going to be a frick'n nice day. My car is in need of some deep cleaning! I still have drag numbers on my windshield and passenger window from almost two weeks ago! Lol.

Mirage

Donator
We dont want people to think that the Sea-Tac Chapter doesnt do anything ;-)

Mrs. Mirage

WS Sea-Tac Chapter
the car show was good! the weather... definitely a hot day! lots of great cars there. passed out alot of the flyers as well! some people seemed interested! Hopefully they will come up in July :)