• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

check it

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
The only bad thing with this is they restrict cruising and showing to 1973 and earlier cars. I don't think we have anything that fit that category.

0ne_sik_notch

there are and is controversy over the 73 and older. there are clubs that go every week like PT losers and Smart car club. Not to mention ive seen thousands of new cars just cant park on the street where it is posted 73 and older only, several parking lots to park and show

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
there are and is controversy over the 73 and older. there are clubs that go every week like PT losers and Smart car club. Not to mention ive seen thousands of new cars just cant park on the street where it is posted 73 and older only, several parking lots to park and show

Soughta sound like El Cajon then. Maybe we can find one of the meet and go up and check it out.

Oestang-2008

Cruisin Grand

The only bad thing with this is they restrict cruising and showing to 1973 and earlier cars. I don't think we have anything that fit that category.

I actually work for a company that sponsors one night there and they allow us as sponsors to bring any year vehicles... They also have themed nights like Mustang night, AMX night, and wWilly's night...etc etc... This year I am trying to bring out Foose's car for our booth.. I also am trying to tie up the Mustang Night... If you guys are interested we can maybe work something out..

Tommy

The guy I got my '68 Chevy wagon from, used to have it there frequently.

I might cruise in there some time

DSC00137.jpg

DSC00624.jpg

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I actually work for a company that sponsors one night there and they allow us as sponsors to bring any year vehicles... They also have themed nights like Mustang night, AMX night, and wWilly's night...etc etc... This year I am trying to bring out Foose's car for our booth.. I also am trying to tie up the Mustang Night... If you guys are interested we can maybe work something out..

I think we would definitely be interested in the Mustang Nite. Let us know.