• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

DO NOT GO TO E & S Autoworks

Matthew Stoner

This is probably mostly my idiot self fault for trying to get free stuff but here is what happened. My mustang was hit about 1 month ago and everything worked out with the insurance company and I was covered. So I choose this shop my buddy recommended because he knew a few guys who were going to hook me up with some free dent fixes that were not related to the crash. So I get the car back the first time and the bumper looks like shit. There is fish eyeing all over it and big plant blotches, this is what they said, " oh man are you serious that is so little blah blah." Wow is all I thought I mean this looked terrible. Also, the fog lights weren't hooked up and the fiber glass bracket that is behind the bumper that one of the plastic screws go into was broken off and they didn't replace it. They did repaint and fix the fiber glass but when I got the bumper back the second time it had discoloration were the paint blotch was WOW! What a bunch of idiots how could they not get this right. Also I was missing a lung nut from the front right tire and they forgot to put the plastic little screws on the bottom of the bumper. This is what sucks, so I drove off into the sun set I was ok with the little **** ups I'm in the military I can't have my car gone again. The transmission starts making noise. So I go to CCC and 1st 2nd 3rd syncros are shot. The odometer had 50 extra miles on it and the back set alone the side plastic was all scratched up. So this guys when hot roding in my mustang and broke it and left it a mess. It was night I couldn't really tell all of what had happened inside but the next day there dirt and leafs and shit on the back floor. There was scratches along the plastic. I mean this car was so nice when I brought it in I really take car of this car. Why are all my seats dirty they are just REPLACING THE BUMPER! What were they 4 people in my car the driver sea should be the only thing dirty!

So I called them and they denied all of it saying it just sat there until it was ready for paint. Such bull shit so I filed a case with BAR ( bureau of automotive repair) and they are getting back to me. They guys are crooks and unprofessional they can't paint worth shit.

They said to me that if I went to a mutual mechanic and he looked at the transmission fluid and it showed metal shavings then have the transmission tore down and looked at and if that mechanic said they this damage occurred in the last month they would pay for it. Which obviously is a set up no mechanic will do that and to give a time frame haha yah right. So I guess I'm just fucked.

SPEND THE MONEY GO TO GOOD SHOPS!

Ford1288

Donator
We all will feel for you on this one, but like you said it is a grave mistake on your end. I hope the justice system supports your claim.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Not even the driver's seat should have been dirty..... period!

I don't think it was a mistake that you chose them. Everyone looks for a hook up from a buddy or shop recommendation etc. How could you have possibly known? If the transmission is damaged and all of this other stuff is still jacked I would take them to small claims court. Take a lot of pictures and keep good records.

Sorry that this happened. Some people need their ass whooped real good. :mad:

SilverSnakeS

"SEMPER FORTIS"
Dang buddy... Hopefully everything works out for you on your favor! and Thanks for the heads up about those guys at AUTOWORKS.. I would go to YELP and give them a bad review.