• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

DYNO DAY PICTURES DEC 09,2006

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date
I

imported_wickedstangs

Just got home for the Dyno Day at The Dyno Shop in Santee. Alot of nice cars 2- AMG E55, 1-GT400, 1-GT500, 1-Screaming Yellow 04 Wicked COBRA Lots of Mustangs and Imports. Well I did good I made the most hp of the day which was nice. :)
Picture of the Event are posted in Gallery 2. I also added pictures in the Forum Gallery Check them out.

http://www.wickedstangs.com/mkportal/modules/gallery2/index.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=91

emoti_221.gif

DYNO.jpg

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I know how that feels. I put down the most up here in cental valley on our Dyno day. I had 293 rwhp. I don't think it was to bad for only having my car for a couple monthes. When I transfer down there I am going to buy a super charger with my SRB. I can't wait but made alot of good friends up here... I am curious what did the GT500 put down to the wheels?

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Steve you smoking crack again? Andy had the quickest 1/4 mile time not the most power. I put down the most.. Besides me and Andy have a side bet for the next Dyno day for braggin rights..I told him if he beats me on the Dyno we are going to the closest stop light and running them lol..