• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

EAS

Excited to be getting out?

• Yes, can't wait!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Nope! I'm a "lifer"

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

GhostRider

Next week is my final week in the Marine Corps! Feels great to finally be coming to the end of my enlistment! Now I'll have more time to dedicate to working on both Stangs! Semper Fi!

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
It must be nice kinda scares the hell out of me to get out. I really hope to make first class next cycle. Tired of missing advancement by under 10 points. This last cycle was 5 getting closer lol.
I am def a lifer for my daughters sake. The med benifits for the kids is well worth stay ing the navy for a while

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Well, I guess I would put yes. I did 5, but got out 20 years ago. But I wish I had stayed in and did at least 20.

Dusten

Donator
Board Member
Im staying, but im at 12. It's to much to give up at this point

That's my goal to end it on shore when the time comes. It's all about career management. My plans have changed so I gotta do another sea tour to line everything up the way I want it in the end.

northerncountry

I am sitting at 11 right now with my enlistment going til 14yrs just hope I can keep my pt to food intake in check LOL

but congrats on you getting ready to get out and just remember to make a plan and stick with it, it's going to be tough good luck