• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

End of the year Huge Irvine Spectrum meet 12/5*

Can't go b/c I'm going to a viewing for my grandmother before they send her body back to the Philippines. You all have fun though and take pictures!!

Vaporizyed

La Mesa, CA
I am going to pass on this as well. To be honest, I wasn't really impressed with the one last year. I will be going up to 281 Motorsports in Fullerton tomorrow for their open house event at their new location.

Ford1288

Donator
Looks like it is going to be clear. I am definately a go for this tomorrow. Doesnt seem like there is a lot of interest in this so im not going to bother going to bennigans, just going straight to meet up at the mission bay information center.

luckychance

can you guys help me out with a few questions, when are you guys leaving mission bay and where in carlsbad are you guys meeting so cal muscle..im picking up a friend at 8 in chula vista so ill probably play catch up thanks

Ford1288

Donator
Thanks for setting it up and it was nice meeting you. Thanks to the few WS people that showed up also.

luckychance

i was there but didnt see any one..spoke with a guy wearing a so cal muscle t shirt with a sick firehawk but said didnt meet up with the club so figured no one showed and didnt stay long..the nissan with the corvette engine was pretty interesing though

Shane361

I was there in my 11 grey GT with the black rims. Would post some pics but this thread keeps resetting over and over. Able to view this on my cell. Some good pics on svtperformance.

Nawztradamus

I was there when security started chasing people away. Said something about not loitering i think but I couldn't really hear them over my burnout. I was NOT gonna drive all the way out there for nothing.