• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

EvergreenStreet Drags 29 April

2K7GTCS

Nice. Still can't get over the fact it is on an oval track. LOL!

They are doing something similar at Willow Springs road course. Last year was "arm drop", but it looks like they have a port-a-tree now.

Albert, do they have any other types of driving events @ that venue, like autocross?

6Horses

There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
Donator
Thank the wife for taking all the pics and vids, but I can't seem to find the vids? Maybe I need to look on my pc vs my iPhone. Thanks again. That was a blast. Looking forward to next time.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
They are doing something similar at Willow Springs road course. Last year was "arm drop", but it looks like they have a port-a-tree now.

Albert, do they have any other types of driving events @ that venue, like autocross?

They do drifting, circle 8 and derby's and a couple other things i thing but no autocross. They are looking into building a real 1/8 on the other side which would be great.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Thank the wife for taking all the pics and vids, but I can't seem to find the vids? Maybe I need to look on my pc vs my iPhone. Thanks again. That was a blast. Looking forward to next time.

She said your welcome. She enjoy's going and watching but wants to run her's soon. I just may run her fox on the 11th.

6Horses

Donator
She said your welcome. She enjoy's going and watching but wants to run her's soon. I just may run her fox on the 11th.
The 11th? It's not on the 15th? - excellent, I'll be off that day. Looking forward to it.

6Horses

Donator
I meant 18th, but I guess the 11th and 15th are on a Friday. I'm not off work until 5.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
The 11th is a make up day due to rain, they will be running on the 18th too.

6Horses

Donator
Oh, okay. Well looking at the forecast, I hope it's a nice sunny day- looks like we have some nice weather coming our way. This is going to be a great summer. Looking forward to all of the events and meeting up with the Whidbey crew as much as possible. Did CS GT get his serpentine belt replaced? That was unfortunate.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Yes a great summer it going to be. Ya it's been fun meeting up with you guys at a halfway point. Ya Allen had to order a belt, he bought the longest belt autozone had but it didn't go around the power steering. It got him home though.

SnakeBit

I agree, I heard so much smack talk about the track and I couldn't get enough of it. It was fun and that's all I cared about. Good times.
I'm the smack talker lol still hate it lol but it was fun just gotta talk everyone into coming down and running on the big boys track now hahaha

6Horses

Donator
Ill come down to Pacific next time. I definatly want to run on that tack. We acctually have some nice weather instore finally

6Horses

Donator
That is tomorrow, correct? Anyhow; I plan to go, however will not be racing with the Big Boys that day. But I'll try to make it for support! I won't be able to race at any events taking place on weekdays until after June 1st at the earliest. That inlcludes Evergreen. Have to put in my first 90 days at work before I start requesting to leave early. But by summer I should be good to go.