• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Fabulous Fords Forever

dmark101

dmark101
Hey, just wanted to let everyone know that registration has been extended to Monday, April 7, 2014!

We've also confirmed that Scott Pruett, whose team won the 2014 12 Hours of Sebring in an EcoBoost powered car will be at the show. Just last night, we received confirmation that Formula D star Justin Pawlak will be on hand as well. :)

SilverSnakeS

"SEMPER FORTIS"
OK so the weekend is here is EVERYONE READY FOR THE CARSHOW THIS WEEKEND??? ill be in my garage all day tomorrow detailing the beast! :D

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
so how did everyone like the show?

I think from all the posting afterward, it appears everyone had a good time. I especially liked how all the Mustangs were moved all to one side of the show. But it did appear to be a smaller number this year. Maybe that could be attributed to the 50th Anniversary celebration just the week before. But had a wonderful time.

Ferocious

Chula Vista
I had a good time. I was hoping the weather would have stayed overcast the whole day but that obviously didn't happen lol.
The cobra owners seemed a bit disappointed to not have their snake pit this year but I'm sure they'll be happy again when the show rolls around again.
All and all it was fun.

dmark101

dmark101
I think from all the posting afterward, it appears everyone had a good time. I especially liked how all the Mustangs were moved all to one side of the show. But it did appear to be a smaller number this year. Maybe that could be attributed to the 50th Anniversary celebration just the week before. But had a wonderful time.

the reason we did that with the mustangs was for the 50th. i know a few svt owners weren't happy, but i liked having mine out there in the main lot so everyone could see it.

yes, the numbers were down a bit from last year and that's directly attributed to the 50th celebration in vegas. some folks decided to go there, some here; very few decided to do both. i'm pretty sure we'll pick that back up next year.

the other big thing was that we listened to all of the mustang owners who complained about the lack of spacing last year. that was a result of not having accurate measurements on the blueprints we received. this year, we actually went out and measured each parking space to get an accurate layout that provided everyone with enough spacing. i have not heard many complaints about that, except one person on FB who wanted her car to have enough room to leave the doors open the whole time.

glad to hear you guys had a great time. we really do appreciate all the feedback we get from everyone who was there. :)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Dmark, I hope the same setup with all the Mustangs together would be consider for future shows. I think its a great idea.

I do like the spacing, but if I can make a suggestion. If space allows for it, how about straddling the lines for each space?That would allow for even more room between cars. But the spacing this year works for me. Thanks for another wonderful show and wonderful day.

Oh, love the tool set and the pin.