• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Feb 4, 2015] San Diego Chapter February Monthly Meeting (National City, CA)

Perry Ford of National City has invited our club to hold our monthly meetings at their dealership. I consider this to be a great honor considering no other club has ever been given this opportunity. And with that I'd like maximum participation (if possible) to show Perry Ford how we do it.
We'll have our Meet and Greet at 6pm in the service bay. Entrance to the service bay is behind the dealership on Roosevelt Avenue. Or you can just enter through the front entrance & park in visitor parking.
Meeting is expected to start at 6:30 in their conference room.
Hope to see many of you there.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
I want to go to the meeting but since it's going to be held in national city not sure if I'll make it. Really don't want to sit in work traffic. Was planning on going but now I'm not sure, kinda upset about the change.

I want to go to the meeting but since it's going to be held in national city not sure if I'll make it. Really don't want to sit in work traffic. Was planning on going but now I'm not sure, kinda upset about the change.
Yes, distance may be difficult for some members, but the meeting is only once a month anyway. I get off work at 5pm in Clairemont Mesa so I'll be sitting in traffic, too. Regarding the change, it was a Board decision to benefit the club in the long run. Hopefully, you can make it out. If not, I fully understand and will have our secretary post up the meeting minutes asap.

Quite the turnout tonight. Hit a snag with regards to parking, but next month Perry Ford should have reserved parking for our club ahead of time. @JENNsWKDstang sorry about the job loss. Not sure what job you're looking for, but if you need any leads, feel free to PM me and I'll try to help however I can.