• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Finally switched to 3.55 gears

Knight-X

It has been almost a year since I bought the complete kit from American Muscle. I was just waiting for the warranty to run out, but I could not wait any longer. Last Tuesday I had them put on by Dante, from Dante's Modular Performance in National city. He did a great Job, dropped my car in the morning and picked it up after work. I heard of FRPP gears whine a little, but mines don't.
The gears really transformed the performance in that little 3.7. The acceleration feel was well worth the price. I still have to wait to get on them hard (500 Miles break in period).
I am very happy with my first mustang. I feel that I have a well balance pony. All the upgrades complement each other, the Cold air intake, headers, PYPEs exhaust, S&R springs, strut tower brace, the BAMA tunes and finally the gears.
I think my last two mods will be a BBK trotlebody and a one piece aluminum drive shaft.
If you have any sugestions for my daily driver, let me know. My plans are to finish pay this one off and get a 5.0 as a weekend car and start modding that one.
Thank you and take care.
19025522.JPG

Knight-X

Thanks Danny. It was great meeting you too. I appreciate showing me your mustang. it is a sweet and rare combo. Let me know of the next gathering and I'll be there (if I'm not on duty)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Thanks Danny. It was great meeting you too. I appreciate showing me your mustang. it is a sweet and rare combo. Let me know of the next gathering and I'll be there (if I'm not on duty)

Next Sunday is our Annual Bash at the Beach BBQ. Check out the event section and our calendar all the info is on there. Actually there's a quick link at the top of the Home Page. Its 5/25 at Crown Point.

Hey bud, my two pennies would be if your planning on doing a few more mods soon and want to change the throttle body, make sure you need to first. I am not familiar with the 3.7's throttle body, but on the 4.6 theres no need to change until you start pushing 450 hp. That being said you might be able to find a better mod for your money to start off. Any questions just pm me and we can pick each others brain.