• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Goodbye to Ears and Mrs. Ears

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Ears and Mrs. Ears are moving back to Ohio on 12/21. They would like to say goodbye to the San Diego members and have a going away get together. If you would like go, it will be Monday, 12/20, at the Santee Sonic Burgers. The time of the meet will be 6:30 PM. The restaurant is located on the corner of Mission Gorge/Magnolia for those that never been there.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Take care. I will be in snowy Colorado by then.

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Had a great time with you guys! Thanks for everything. If you aall need anything, dont hesitate to ask. You will be missed. We will see each other in the future when I am back that direction.

Great meeting and knowing you all!

Gib

dope3

Cool maybe we can hook up when you guys get back be nice to meet you guys have a safe trip

Red

Sounds like a good chance to say goodbye to you guys. I'll see you there :)

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Well keep your tires smokin!!! Take care it was nice meeting you I will not make it either in the middle of the most beautiful rain you ever seen NOT

Mrs. ears

Had a great time with you guys! Thanks for everything. If you aall need anything, dont hesitate to ask. You will be missed. We will see each other in the future when I am back that direction.

Great meeting and knowing you all!

Gib

Thanks Gibs....We loved meeting you guys and look forward to getting together in the future. Thank you for always having our back.

Mrs. ears

Well keep your tires smokin!!! Take care it was nice meeting you I will not make it either in the middle of the most beautiful rain you ever seen NOT

lol well we are about to get our fair share. It was nice meeting you too and goodluck with your future plans.

Red

I'm sorry to say that I'm not going to come to Sonic tonight.It's just way too nasty out there and I had to work in the **** all day. I just wanted to say it was very cool to have known you guys and I wish you the best for the future. Just wish it was a better day for this.

Your friend Always Red

Mrs. ears

I'm sorry to say that I'm not going to come to Sonic tonight.It's just way too nasty out there and I had to work in the **** all day. I just wanted to say it was very cool to have known you guys and I wish you the best for the future. Just wish it was a better day for this.

Your friend Always Red

I kind of figured a lot of people are not ganna come because of the weather. It is ok we understand and I liked getting to know you. Very awesome guy!!

BadBullitt

Old Guys Rule!
I'm sorry but I'm not going to be able to make it.You guys are great and I wish you the best.
Your friend,Ken

I just realized that it was today. Sorry, I couldn't make it. I'm still recovering from a severe asthma attack. It was great knowing you, Amanda. Keep in touch on FB.