• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

GT500 take off parts

Tommy

I have a few take offs from the Super Snake conversion. Car had 9,100 miles when these parts were removed.

Wheels and Brembo brakes are long gone, and look great on Fighting Sailors car :rock:

Some of these parts will likely not have a new home, so to recycling yards they'll go if they don't sell.

Don't be afraid to send me an offer that won't offend me, nor I offend you with my reply. Cash/Paypal (with fees) talks

:bootyshake:

Stock GT500 supercharger, no throttle body $500

DSC05447.jpg

Front chin spoiler painted Tungsten Grey. Has scrapes and cracking paint $40

DSC05452.jpg

Stock axle back exhaust with Magnaflow tips welded on $40

DSC05460.jpg

Rear stock shocks and springs $60

DSC05464.jpg

front sway bar $50

DSC05468.jpg

2 piece driveshaft $(make offer)

DSC05469.jpg

stock rear brake rotors $40

DSC05473.jpg

Stock shifter $40

DSC05474.jpg

stock front springs $40

DSC05475.jpg

Harmonic balancer $40

DSC05476.jpg

side rocker panels painted Tungsten Grey $80 (light scuffs)

DSC05481.jpg

Stock GT500 hood. Has vinyl clear bra. No dings, chips $300

DSC05485.jpg

DSC05486.jpg

Renegade

price on chin spoiler and axle back shipped to 93656?, and will the spoiler fit an S197 GT bumper?

Tommy

Is this better then the stock sway bar on my car and will it fit my car?

Not sure??? I'll try to find out. Does anyone here know???? please chime in

I wonder if there is a way to use the supercharger on a Cobra lol.

LOL! I asked. Was told it only works on 5.4L 3valve

price on chin spoiler and axle back shipped to 93656?, and will the spoiler fit an S197 GT bumper?

The box will be sorta big, but Ill take measurements and find out shipping for both. Axle backs were spoken for this morning :whistle:

Shipping on the shifter to 92154 and if no one wants to go for it the Blower also.

PM sent

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
So those rear rotors are for the Brembos only right? The hood is how much? and the springs will fit a GT? prices for those items please.....

Thanks.

Gib

Tommy

So those rear rotors are for the Brembos only right? The hood is how much? and the springs will fit a GT? prices for those items please.....

Thanks.

Gib

rotors are the same as GT's. These cars only had Brembo's in the front.

These are stock springs for the rear and front, but remember the GT500 has a higher stance in the rear. You have lowering springs on yours, but they are interchangeable.

Hood is $300. I've had many interested buyers but the major dilema is the fitment on a non-GT500 car. You'd have to swap the front bumper and headlights in order to fit it properly. It will fit, but just above the headlights on the inner corner, there will be an over-lap (over bite)

Gibs

Staff member
Global Moderator
Yeah I was thinking about the hood for a future upgrade if I keep it. the rotors and springs wont help me then....Thanks I will let you know. I am not interested in puting it on anytime soon so not worried about fit....I saw the original pics of people that did it.....kind of looks odd.....LOL

Thanks.