• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Headed to and IA assingment

LaughingGT

well ill be joining feared and zimmerman, i haven't said anything but i leave early Jan for fort bliss then iraq for prison duty. thats why i haven't been on. spending alot of time with the new family and all that good jazz.. going to miss talking to yall for a wile have a good one and ill see you all when i get back dont cancel my account lol. so much for MVTW this year lol RED i would have had ya this time lol yall have fun and be safe out there alright.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Hey Dakota, be safe out there. Looking forward to seeing you when you get back. Tell Feared and Zim what's up when you see them.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Take care of yourself and let the guys know we said hello if you see them around. You may want to save your pennies i may be back down next year for MVSTW. What are you going to do with you car?

M

Mustangcwo

Stay safe and thank you in advance for your dedication to our great country.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
well ill be joining feared and zimmerman, i haven't said anything but i leave early Jan for fort bliss then iraq for prison duty. thats why i haven't been on. spending alot of time with the new family and all that good jazz.. going to miss talking to yall for a wile have a good one and ill see you all when i get back dont cancel my account lol. so much for MVTW this year lol RED i would have had ya this time lol yall have fun and be safe out there alright.

Where in Iraq are you going to be.?.. I am right behind you and headed there too...

LaughingGT

well mission got canked so now i did two months of training for nothin lol so back in SD hanging with family fixing the car