• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Help, need engine hoist

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Does anybody have an engine hoist that I could borrow for a day, I know that it is short short notice, and I appologize, but I need to get my engine down to Dante's Tommorow. If you can lend me one, I would really appreciate it.

ears

what!!!!!!! you,,,,,,, engine,,,,,,,,,,, dante,,,,,,,,,,,, oh god,,,,,,,,, this is gonna turn out badly, i can already see it! im prty sure dante knows jack about pushrods!

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
what!!!!!!! you,,,,,,, engine,,,,,,,,,,, dante,,,,,,,,,,,, oh god,,,,,,,,, this is gonna turn out badly, i can already see it! im prty sure dante knows jack about pushrods!

you don't even know anything about your car how you going to talk. :nonono::rofl:

yosemiddysam

Donator
Ethan I have a hoist and a stand that you are more than welcomed to borrow but I will be at work all day until about 6 pm. I dont know if that is too late or not.

yosemiddysam

Donator
I might be able to come home for lunch for a lil while but you are gonna have to be there when you say you will be there. I wont be able to stay long. Is te engine in the car or just on the ground cause I have a leveler that aids in the removal from the car.

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
It is on an engine stand, so if I can just borrow the hoist, I will bring it back after 6pm. What time exactly will you be home? Also, what numbers do I press?

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Ok sounds good, I will be there at 11:00, what is the number that I press into the board to get in to the complex? Your in the same place as Emilio right?

IgottaV8

Staff member
Board Member
Thanks, but yeah, Yosemiddy's worked just fine, thanks for all the offers guys.