• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Holand Happening Parade Issues

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Ok so some of you have heard that something happend at the Parade. Well we had a few of our guys think it would be cool to try and do burn out's and launch their cars during the parade. What if you lost control? I know one guy was told twice to settle down. The ONLY thing we can do in a parade is REV our engines. I am very upset that this happened. Doing this kind of stuff will give us a bad name and I don't wan't that. Now I know why I was texted from a member asking where I was sitting at. Now another thing that happened is one of the members decided to argue with a cop cause he said he was going to fast when he was leaving the parade area. DO NOT argue with cops man, that will give us alot of problems they will see the WICKEDSTANGS decal and find anything to pull us over. I know who was doing what because I recieved several text messegase during the parade telling me what was happening. Here at work people were asking me why you guys were acting like jackasses. With this being said we MAY be BANNED from the parades here in town!
I know some of you had nothing to do with these isssue's and I thank you for representing the way we should be.

There is a TIME and PLACE for everything!