• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

holland happening parade.

ben

Banned
i need to know by thursday who wants to be in the parade on the 28th of april. plz let me know asap. thxs guys

navyguy6681

Barbie
Donator
well this will depend when it is time for me to go back if i have to go on the 29th then ill go to the parade if i have to go back on the 28th then no. so im hoping the 29th. it was really fun last year.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Mine, Antoinette's and Devin.

I will text you what to put so when they announce us.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I think it's line up at 10 and parade starts at 11. We will prob be towards the end again.

ben

Banned
so we have 6 cars so far is that right? albert i need the pharse u want the card to say. and i will pay the 25 and alan can just give it back when he comes back.

ben

Banned
ok guys we are only allowed 6 cars this year. so we need to decide who is going to b in the parade. should we draw names or what?

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I counted 7 so the first 6 that posted if anything I will leave the roush out. Plus they said the same thing last year. Did you tell them to put us at the end of it again?

ben

Banned
no i didnt go do it candice did. but we can show with who ever and see how many they will let us put in