• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Horsepower at the Harbor Sea-Tac cruise out.

Sea-Tac Rollout from brem you in?

• I'm closer to the other side i'll meet you in whidbey.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sorry got plans maybe next time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Sea-Tac Crew,

If you all are willing to meet me in Bremerton at about 8:15-8:30 in the morning. Not sure when the show starts, but I have duty the night before on Friday and won't get off work till 7:30 am. So that would put me cleaned up and at my car by about 8:10-8:15. I could meet you all at the Denny's off of 3 North / Kitsap way exit. and we could roll to Whidbey through the Port Townsend Ferry from there. hit me here if you are good with that plan. i've heard from Mirage as a go so far. that leaves, Bass, Proteus, V6 PM, and anyone else who would like to roll out to Whidbey to support. possible BBQ afterwards too.

R/
VIMASIV

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I believe registration starts at 9. I will check out there website to confirm the time.

Cool if i don't make registration I'll just be a male cheerleader...lol id say ill push
it to get there but these cameras already got me once. Not in a hurry to provide more funds to the great state of Wa in that manner anytime soon.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
LOL even if you wanna be in the show I'm sure ICMC will let you come in late. I can ask if you want. Either we will BBQ after the photo shoot....

BassMaster5000

Donator
I doubt I'll make it. The car still isn't running. I'm pretty sure I have it figured out, but I still need to bring it back to get dyno tuned before I go on any long drives.

yeah Bass after our discussion i think that may be it. Let me know when that is tried if it works out. if so definately post in the discussion area of the upgrade and steps to avoid this issue so another is not stumped by it. I should have had Mrs. V.I. and Wickedstangs post up something when they encountered it a few months ago. I i think you are right on the money.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
if we cant register late then i think i will be going earlier then albert if you could post here to let me know i have no phone as mine is broke..

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I messeged James from ICMC on FB and I am waiting to see what he says.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Voting starts at 11 so I sure you guys should be here by then.
O and I would suggest if you guys come from bremerton and catch the ferry make reservations to be on the safe side.

Thanks to everyone who was able to make it out. Hope to see everyone soon. Maybe looking at a get together on the 16th or 17th.

ben

Banned
hey thanks for coming up to the show guys. we all enjoyed haven you all up yesterday.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Thanks for comming up here. It always makes a great show when we get a good turn out. 16th 0r 17th sounds good.

Mirage

Donator
The wife and I had a great time. It was a awesome day and the turn out was good. Thanks to Ben for hosting the bbq, that steak was tasty :)