• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I'm back now, had surgery and my stang is FUBAR.

Mak

Hello everyone,

I haven't been active lately because I had surgery on my right shoulder repairing my bicep tendon and labram, and have been healing. Not much time to mess around with my stang, so I apologize. But I will try my hardest to remain more active than previously, and will do my best to attend the monthly meets.

Onto my stang, my car is throwing 5 codes:

P0190 - Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor Circuit Malfunction
P0356 - Ignition Coil F Primary/Secondary Circuit Malfunction
P1131 - Lack Of HO2S Switch - Sensor Indicates Lean
P1151 - Lack Of HO2S21 Switch - Sensor Indicates Lean
P1233 - Fuel Pump Driver Module Off Line

Was driving on Kearney Villa right outside base, shifted into 5th gear, car started bogging down, making weird sounds, pulled over, thought i broke an engine mount, whole drivetrain was going everywhere, brought it to the hobby shop, after digging into it, i must have detonated cylider 6, i pulled the coil and spark plug, the tip of the spark plug was gone, so the pieces of it are still in my engine or heads, and the cylinder won't create pressure. After talking to Mike at the hobby shop, he suggested i take it for a drive, see if the pieces dislodged themselves, told me to get on it a little bit, nothing happened. Was wondering if anyone might have some advice of what to do, or might be able to take a look at it, help me fix it, anything. I'd hate to get rid of my stang. Mike from the hobby shop suggested a new engine from a wrecked 03 gt, or a new set of heads. I do have some money, but I am only a Corporal living in the barracks with a lead foot. My number is (603)581-8863, if anyone wants to give me a call, please feel free. Any help is better than no help.

Thanks!

-Mak

Mak

My phone had to be reset a while back and I looked around the forums and can't find your number.

Take the plug out then squirt a little oil in there to create a little compression, then start it and sir if what ever is in there comes back out that hole. What May have caused you tp throw all those codes. .....As for all of the codes if they don't go away after clearing you May have to have the computer reflashed

Mak

Well good news, I got approved for a loan today and am seeking a used engine to put in my 03 GT, preferably a 03/04 terminator with the t-56 attached and wiring harness and all accessories required for an "easy" install. If anyone knows of someone that knows someone that knows someones mother thats selling one, etc, let me know, don't hesitate to call or text, my real name is John, or you can call me Mac. Cell number is 603-581-8863. Thanks!

Mak

Thank you all for the help. But due to the circumstances of my situation, im just going to ship my car to Michigan so my dad can put a terminator engine in my mustang while im overseas for a year or 2 in Japan. I appreciate all the help though.

Mak

Dont worry about it Emilio, I was going to have RPMM build me a terminator long block, cobra crank, forged internals, rebuild my heads, put my intake and supercharger on it, re-tune it for about $6000, but i cant afford it.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Dont worry about it Emilio, I was going to have RPMM build me a terminator long block, cobra crank, forged internals, rebuild my heads, put my intake and supercharger on it, re-tune it for about $6000, but i cant afford it.
understand.. We if you need anything just ask...

Mak

Im shipping ym stang to my dads, hes going to tear down the block for me while im gone, ill send him money when he finds me a terminator long block, or complete engine, ill have him piece together a nice engine for cheaper along with a new t-56 tranny

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
i meant if its the motor that Cesar tried selling me (forgot his screen name so im not sure if it is or not) then the motor needs a complete rebuild.

Oh, I think this guy has a complete long block.. Could be wrong..