• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's official.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Well guys its official now. I talked to housing today and after a little fighting on my part I have a house and I am still on the list for my flat single family with a 2 car garage. So yes moving SOON! I will be taking my family up early NOV. 5th to be exact and I will leave DEC 7th with the ship. I will still be on the site though and keep in touch will all my friends and family from WickedStangs. I have had a great 3 years with the Central Valley chapter and another great 3 years with the San Diego chapter. I want you all to know that though I will be in WA I will think of all of you every trip down the track I make and every car show I attend with the new Bremerton chapter. I have met some really great friends and family with in the wickedstangs community. I want to thank all of you for being there when I needed you and help my family and supporting us through the good, bad, and hard times. I will miss all of you. I will only be a click away with the mouse on your computer though.
We are going to have a garage sale and a going away party around NOV 1st so EVERYONE is invited and expected to show up!!!! This is Mandatory! I have a long list of things to do but I think it will all work out for the best. Now I just have to find out later in the year if they are bringing the boat back to Diego or taking it to Whibey or what the hell they are doing. know one knows yet. It would be nice to come back down and just get the bremerton chapter off the ground. I know though that my friends and family will always be here, and I know where to find all of you. Take care of each other wickedstangs and see you at some future events before I leave to start Bremerton Chapter.
Phill
BLACK STALLION06

Shells04Mach

good luck up there phil!! glad that we got to know you. i hope that you will be able to make it to our going away party that way you can see dave one last time before we leave here ourselves.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Good Phil. Definitely was great meeting you and your family. Good luck up in Washington and don't be a stranger (not like you will) when you come back down to San Diego some time. We will talk online.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Hey Phil it was great hanging out and cruising. You will be missed by many as you were a great influence to us all. Have fun, burn rubber and keep it straight. See you out there in Feb.

I'm leaving then too, but i'm not saying good bye till the very end1 they are going to have to drag me outta here kicking and screaming!!! igot your back in Washington though Phil.

Feared

Crazy Mach Driver
wow you're moving, crazy man. But good luck up there, hopefully I will run into you again someday!

yosemiddysam

Donator
Bye man, Florida is not lookin good for prospects.....either A. Too stupid for my likin,,,,or B. Too stupid for my likin!!!!!!

yosemiddysam

Donator
Here it seems they are either 80 or just plain stupid.....The Florida chapter will have to wait until I find some sensible people!!!!!!