• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jan 18, 2014] Mustangs Vs The World Planning meeting. (San Diego, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Mustangs Vs The World will be on March 8th, 2014. So it is right around the corner. We need all the help we can get to help set up this event and volunteers for the day of the race. If you would like to help out with planning or the day of race or both, come out to this planning meeting.

The meeting will be Saturday, Jan 18th at 12:30 pm (The calendar won't allow me to change the minute) at the Tierrasanta Starbucks. We need members to help get our annual event up and going. Hope to see you all out there on Saturday.

Last edited:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We encourage inputs to help make this event better and run smoother. If you have any ideas, please come out and share your thoughts and inputs.

I noticed there is a one hour overlap with the install and the meeting. Install ends at 1pm, and this meeting is at 12pm. Should we just meet around 1pm instead? I'll show up to assist with planning.

MUSTANGO2GT

If u aint 1st, your last
I noticed there is a one hour overlap with the install and the meeting. Install ends at 1pm, and this meeting is at 12pm. Should we just meet around 1pm instead? I'll show up to assist with planning.
I agree that we should move the time since a few of us will be at the hobby shop helping a fellow member. 1 hour later wont hurt

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA

The meet time is 12:30, but for whatever reason, the calendar don't allow for the minute to be changed.