• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Jan 3, 2015] San Diego International Auto Show (San Diego, CA)

The San Diego International Auto Show is the premiere show where "the cars are the stars". Expect to see the latest vehicles from all the major auto manufacturers. It runs from January 1st to the 4th. A poll was taken earlier in the month and the unanimous vote was the 3rd, but any member is welcome to attend any day of the show.
Show Info: $12 (Adults & 13+)
$9 (Military with ID)
$9 (Seniors 62+)
$8 (Children 7-12)**Children ages 7-12 free on Sunday with paying adult.
FREE (Children 1-6)

*Found this in the SD-UT, "military, active duty or retired, show your ID at any Nissan dealer and get a free ticket while supplies last."

For more information on the auto show check out this link: San Diego International Auto Show

I'm going on a Friday with my coworker. You and Jared can figure out where you'd all like to meet up. Then I might go again on Sunday as that's my brother's day off.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I'm thinking 10 at the convention center. I need to get tickets there. I'm thinking Door C, I think there's a box office near there. Also waiting to hear back from Jared.
I might already be there. Just send me a text when you arrive. My son is going with me.

I'll be there on Saturday as well, but with family and relatives, so I'll probably run into you guys during the course of the day.