• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Just now Joined oak harbor

buildabury1987

So my wife comes home for the hospital and says .... yah so someone put something on your window on base, I get scared and think something happend to my car but it was for wicked stangs.
and here i am now after seeing the banner on all the nice stangs around town.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Welcome to Wickedstangs My name is Albert and I am the Whidbey Island President. This Wednesday we will be meeting up at Starbucks by Albertsons at 6pm for Wicked Wednesday. Friday a few of us will be heading out to Monroe for Evergreen Street Drags. Try and make it out.

buildabury1987

i work nights so i wont make it this week but have been trying to make it to the track. im not fast but want some track time.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
I'm at FRC I am a AS but work up in the Safety Office right now.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Im an airframer at vp-40. how many people on this island actualy show up to the meets and such?

It varies each time. We have had up to 15 stangs down to just a couple. Now that the weather is getting nicer there will be alot more to do. The car show season is started we have missed a couple of them already. We have gone to the track a few times now.