• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

KNOTTS BERRY FARM SUNDAY APRIL22ND

• Thread starter imported_wickedstangs
  • Start date

Foxman

I'm going to Knotts berry farsm Cruise and car show but the 27th is 5 days after that....

I

imported_wickedstangs

dang last post I put the wrong date.. meant 22nd..

9Venom9

Most of us will be meeting in the parking lot of the Hotel.. very early in the moring.. :)

Would someone heere please make a list of those they know who will be joining us on the cruise. We would like to get a idea of how many cars... Right now we are at 31 cars from 3 sites comming from the patterson meeting spot and I still have yet to count the other cars.. I am sure once we all meet at the 99/5 we will have over 60-80 Ford powered vehicles driving over the grapevine.. or as we say "The Mile of Mustangs"

I

imported_wickedstangs

Got my Confirmation today...:) If everything goes good I will be there...

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
hotel

Hey TJ let me get in on one of them rooms you guys got. I have Me the wife and 3 children. I will be meeting up with you guys and cruising down..nothing over 80mph though LOL car taching 3100 RPM Thanks
Phill

Foxman

Well shit after the Xtreme bill I'm going to be tapped OUT!!!! I might cruise up there and come back the same day! Its not looking good!

Foxman

blackstallion06 said:
Hey TJ let me get in on one of them rooms you guys got. I have Me the wife and 3 children. I will be meeting up with you guys and cruising down..nothing over 80mph though LOL car taching 3100 RPM Thanks
Phill

What a shitty over drive..... If i run 4:30'S I WILL TACH 2800............LOL

goonies

Knotts

Hey emelio im going for sure, and as for the coastal cruise im coming from the I.E. with about 2-5 other mutangs with me

W

wickedstangs

Meet Place

Man will all the people showing up.. We should have a meeting place there..

goonies

that sounds good let me know what you got in mind, i just let my other buddy know whos got a 64 or 63 i think and he said its sounds like fun and hes planning to go.

JustChillin

Go to NBC.COM for more Details. Be energetic, smile all through your interview, talk only about you. Not the show. They will ask you questions about the show if you were to be on it later. Be you. Not me. I am a little weird. I will give a plug to wicked stangs I will try with out them editing it out.

On my birthday April 7,2007 I decided at the Last Moment to go to an open Casting Call for Deal or No Deal. I may have been preselected. I am going to find out hopfully soon. I waited in line for 9 hrs. There were some 10.000 plus strong. I possibly made it. I wore my uniform and I only counted maybe 10 other service members in uniform. I could not belive it. I am happy I spent my B-Day trying to win big money. Also. I recieved my confirmation card for Fords Forever April 22, 2007. Yea. I am having way to much fun.

Hope to see all you mustang fans, and wickedstangs out in full force at KNOTT'S BERRY Farm. I can't believe it. I got in to the show. I got my confirmation window card in the mail on my B-Day I am and have been blessed. My first time going to this annual event. LOOK OUT FOR A PINK 1968 MUSTANG. I will be classed with 67/68 Coupes 39 on registration card. WHOA!

Justchillin in Pink.

DEVILSPAWN1469

Central valley

All from the Central Valley that are planning on being on the Mile of Mustangs Cruise Friday we will be meeting at the Shell Gas Station on Herndon and FWY 99 in Fresno at 8am and departing at 830 sharp. any questions just PM me