• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

LAST TRACK DAY BEFORE DEPLOYMENT

northerncountry

Ok speed freaks I am going to run the last track day for me for about 9 months. I will be running at Auto Club Speedway with SPEED VENTURES, the track day costs $190 with a $10 gate fee, bring your helmet and get your track day on, if the big track is to expensive for you they will be hosting a autocross for $75 again with a $10 gate fee. If you don't want to run your car you can pay the $10 bring your helmet and ride along with myself and any other car's there JUST ASK they will be happy to take you for a ride. My new top speed at that track is 147 mph and i run the 2.7 mile track in 2 min flat! I plan on getting a garage ($20) so if you come we will have a place in the shade. hope to see some of you there!

JENNsWKDstang

Saturday May 3rd
If others tell us they are registered to race we will set up a meeting place (probably starbucks in mission valley) and leaving there at 5am SHARP...check in time is 7am at the track.

Ford1288

Donator
Tempting... I'd love to test out my Griggs suspension. However I'm not sure my tires would be right for doing this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I might just meet you guys up there. I'm trying to save money for our New York trip in June. So, I most likely go up and watch.

Ebucky

Skipping this run. My butt is tired of sitting in the car over the past few weeks, and my tires are trash and getting replaced Monday.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I decided I'm going to skip this one. All the driving this past month, kinda getting tired and just want to stay local. Have fun.