• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Loss of Board Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Wicked Stangs San Diego Chapter Loss of Board Members...​
Treasurer - StarAngel
star.jpg

Public Relations - Fighting Sailor
fightning.jpg

Event Coordinator - ladygaga2 (Temporarily Stepping Down)
lady.jpg

Thanks to 2K7GTCS for standing in as EVENT COORDINATOR Until New Elections​

All if you are interested in helping out please email me.​
Board Members Check the Board Member Section for Our Meeting Time and Location

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
Wish I was down there to help out. Its def alot easier to be a board member than a President, event coordinater, public affairs, tresurer all rolled into one....
I am so glad Soji and Albert are up here so we can all lean on and support each other

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
We certainly could use your assistance. I've picked up the slack as the treasurer, but now plate is overflowing.

2K7GTCS

Thanks Red. I will do my best to fill LadyGaga2's many shoes during the remainder of her term (until the next election). Well, except for the Hello Kitty pink pumps, and the Stiletto's.

Mrs V.I. Massive

Hey Donna this is news to me. We hang out a lot why didn't u tell me u were stepping down? When was this board meeting??? I am confused guess I wasn't invited.

ladygaga2

@ Soji: I dont know anything about steppin down and a board meeting that was going on. I guess people like to make my decisions for me. I thought (at least the last time I checked), that Im a grown woman and can make my own decisions, but I guess people want to walk in my shoes. I guess my house flooding twice in one week and housing not wanting to do crap about it and dealing with a broken water heater and Eric deploying isnt good enough and people dont understand that. Wow, what happened to supporting people when crap goes to hell in a hen basket? So, when was I going to be informed that I was stepping down and why wasnt anything said to me about a board meeting???

Errr......Okaaaay sorry I was just responding to what I read and was curious as to why. I apologize, clearly says you didm i guess I misunderstood??. My mistake. sorry to hear about all your luck hopefully it will start getting better. Call up my son to help out if you need it I'm sure he won't mind( The one with the good leg, not the Parkourist):BigGrin:.

ladygaga2

Errr......Okaaaay sorry I was just responding to what I read and was curious as to why. I apologize, clearly says you didm i guess I misunderstood??. My mistake. sorry to hear about all your luck hopefully it will start getting better. Call up my son to help out if you need it I'm sure he won't mind( The one with the good leg, not the Parkourist):BigGrin:.

Thank you for offering your son but Gwen, Matt and Kelly have been helping me out trying to put my house back together considering the flood damage done to the house. I have to pack things up to get them out of the way and throw stuff away that was damaged by all the water.

Mrs V.I. Massive

ladygaga2 said:
Thank you for offering your son but Gwen, Matt and Kelly have been helping me out trying to put my house back together considering the flood damage done to the house. I have to pack things up to get them out of the way and throw stuff away that was damaged by all the water.

That is what friends are for. I know it has been a bad few weeks but I am sure it will get better. No need to ask for help.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
all please don't cause drama, ladygaga has her priorities right now and we need to let her resolve them... If she needs anything she know we are all available to her not just some. You all know how I run Wicked Stangs family for life.....

Status
Not open for further replies.