• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

"Main Street America" People's Choice Charity Car Show

I got this via email today:

On Sunday, August 8, the Corvette Owners Club of San Diego will be hosting the “Main Street America” People's Choice Charity Car Show at Embarcadero Park North, near Seaport Village. All net proceeds from this year’s show will benefit the San Diego Center for the Blind.

ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED! We will not accept day-of-show registrations. Your registration must be postmarked no later than Saturday, July 31st. Once you have registered, you are guaranteed a reserved parking space as long as you arrive at the show site by 9:00 am. Please note that on the registration form you may choose to be parked with the other vehicles in your class, OR with your club, OR with another registered participant. Please place a check next to your choice or give me the name of your registered friend. Please make only one choice. I will make an attempt to place all vehicles from one club together within a class, but we will guarantee only the one selection you make. If you wish to be parked with your club or with a friend, you do not have to send your registrations in together.

This is a true "people's choice" show. All registrants and their guests will receive a ballot. We also will hand out 300 ballots to spectators. We will accept only one marked ballot per person. We will present two trophies in each class, plus sponsor awards, a club participation award and a best-of-show award.

Members of the Corvette Owners Club of San Diego will not be competing for the show awards.

As always, we will be holding a huge raffle during the show, with prizes worth thousands of dollars.

For additional event information, or if you would like additional flyers, or would like me or one of my compatriots to give a (very) short presentation to your club or group, please contact me at your convenience. Thanks again!

Craig Moya, Corvette Owners Club of San Diego
619-723-2020 cjm63sw@cox.net

The registration form can be downloaded here:
http://www.cocsd.com/UpcomingEvents.html

RSVP

REGISTRATION

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I have the registration. I'm planning on doing this, but I have to wait until the end of the week to see what my schedule will be.

Red

This does sound like a cool show. Looks like the same place where they have the mustangs by the bay show. Great place to have a show at.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I'm going to do register. I added a link for the registration to the first post if anyone is interested. Remember, it has to be postmark by 7/31 and there is "no day of" registration. All entries must be pre-registered.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Reminder: If you are planning to be in this show, all registration must be postmarked by 7/31/10. There are NO day of show registration. There is a link for the registration on the first post of this thread.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
To those who have pre-registered for this show, we will meet at Bennigan's at 7:30am. We will roll out shortly after everyone arrived. We have to be at the show site no later then 9 am.