• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[Mar 4, 2011] Food List for Race Legal (San Diego CA)

ladygaga2

Since I cant edit the event, this is the food list so far. Please feel free to add anything to the list that you would like to bring.

Food:
carne asada- The Prez, Monica and Donna
tortillas- The Prez
chips- Donna
sodas- skinny, 98gt,Donna
salsa- Donna
hot dogs- Red
buns- Red
plates- Matt
cups- Matt
ice- Mr VP
silverware

Need:
coolers- Mr VP
grill-picking it up from E and JPs brother is letting us use his truck, thank you so much

If you would like to bring something not on here, you are more than welcome to. Please post what you are bringing. Thank you very much and see everyone at race legal.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
I'll bring a cooler, ice and illegal refreshments....LOL!!!! mmmmmm beeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

thanks ahead of time to anyone who's helping put the grill up on my truck tomorrow (thursday) at E's pad. Really appreciate it due to me not being able to lift anything heavy yet.

Danny, by 6pm. JP and i will be there by 5p cus he wants a vinyl done. But we may stay there later cus UFC on VERSUS 3 is today at 6pm. if that's ok with Emilio

demonic6616

i would race but my battery tiedown is made of a wood block and expansion wood. i am pretty sure that wont fly. plus no head gear. well be there though.

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
wow, what a turn out food for everyone.. Love it SD Stangs and Wicked Stangs ruled:) Thanks Everyone for coming..