• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 17, 2014] Run to the Hills Car Show (San Diego) (Pine Valley, CA)

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
We have a show in Pine Valley which we were invited to attend when we did our cruise in March. This show historically has been for classic only, but they recently made a change to include modern cars.

Show is on May 17th in Pine Valley on Historic Highway 80. Show time is 9am to 2pm. First 250 registrants receive a dash plaque and raffle tickets. Proceeds benefit The Mountain Empire Men's Club Scholarship Fund, Various Youth Programs and The Monday Nite Car Club's Toy Drive for Military Family.

I have attached the flyer with this thread and I will have copies at the meeting on Wednesday.

Pre-Registration: $20 before May 11th. $25 Day of show.

We will meet at the Denny's off Mollison Ave in El Cajon. The Denny's is right off I-8. We can meet at 6:30am for breakfast and roll out at 7:30am.

ben

Banned
looks like only four of us are going out there. oh well better than none right

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Bro and I will be there with the pinto..meeting you for breakfast as well...and don't be sad when the pinto beats you guys at the show....

and that would surprise us?.....we are no match with the classics. Hell, I think we almost expects it. Kinda sick that we still go if you really think about it.

JENNsWKDstang

Kinda sick that we still go??? Saying that its sick that we r going to a classic car show???
Oh get it..i'm tired

Last edited:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Kinda sick that we still go??? Saying that its sick that we r going to a classic car show???
Oh get it..i'm tired

Going to a show that is historically gear for the classics. I think they are just starting to include the modern cars. So, yes, it is kinda sadistic where we will most likely get our butt kick with our modern to the classics. It is fun to go to bring some differences and inject new blood to a show.

jj89gt

I plan on meeting up and rolling out with everyone tomorrow. I'll have to pay the 25.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk