• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

[May 6, 2015] San Diego Chapter May Monthly Meeting (National City, CA)

Our May monthly meeting is set for Wednesday 5/6 at 6:30pm. Members and guests are welcome to arrive early at 6pm to socialize. Parking will be reserved towards the front of the dealership prior to the start time. We'll be discussing upcoming events and updates on our chapter's calendar and car show.

Despite one other person RSVP'ing, there was actually quite a great turnout. Thank you to those who were able to make it out. A lot of progress was made with upcoming club-related projects. I'll post the minutes from this meeting shortly.

Liftedhorse

So do you already have a time and date for the next meeting since I missed last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
So do you already have a time and date for the next meeting since I missed last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its the first Wednesday of each month at Perry Ford, National City. We have some events coming up, check the event tap above. But the biggest one is the Bash at the Beach on May 24th. Check it out and family is always welcome.