• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Meeting?

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
Hey all i know this is very short notice but Soji asked me to post to see if it was possible for us to have our final year meeting for voting this Wednesday the 14th or Thursday the 15th. These are the days that Soji can attend with us before he prepares for his move if not he understands but id like to try and make this happen . Please respond so we can figure this all out and we know if it is possible..

Thanks Josh. Max participation and a quiet location helps. The sooner we get the responses whether yay or nay the sooner we can firm details up.

Well at the least all nominated members plus should be present so this meeting will be postponed until all ballot members are available not to include my presence. Josh has the procedures so soon as all nominees are available hold meeting with all members. To finalize your 2011 Board of Directors.

we can try for tomorrow.. I will probably be able to make it tomorrow night.

:confused: Need a solid concensus from everyone if they can make it or not. If we can't have that it makes no sense to have it until there can be a solid showing. I only see three responses for attendance. I will PM the one's who I haven't viewed the thread and let all know the Final final by a few hours from now. so we are looking at Thursday or postpone until further notice...........

So far just two responses from the pms on the Thursday meeting. It was to notify neither is available. One available Sunday and Christmas eve and one not at all due to working in Oregon for a stint. So meeting is postponed as of now. I will be out of state starting Saturday but that shouldn't stop all of you from feeling out a date and time to complete the final nominations and voting so you can begin planning out your 2012 spring and beyond events.

Mirage

Donator
Im available. Jans mom is in ICU for a heart attack so she wont be able to make it.

Mirage

Donator
So far just two responses from the pms on the Thursday meeting. It was to notify neither is available. One available Sunday and Christmas eve and one not at all due to working in Oregon for a stint. So meeting is postponed as of now. I will be out of state starting Saturday but that shouldn't stop all of you from feeling out a date and time to complete the final nominations and voting so you can begin planning out your 2012 spring and beyond events.

Sorry I have been having some personal problems lately, I got all your msgs. Sorry it has taken me awhile to repsond back.

Sorry I have been having some personal problems lately, I got all your msgs. Sorry it has taken me awhile to repsond back.

Hope Jan 's mom has stabilized and is ok. Take the time you need to work that out. only one other is available anyway. get with the rest to come up with an alternate day and time.

Soji

ok all thinking 3:00pm meeting at Hooters today 26DEC2011 if it is open. I tried doing the research but their site was down and I was in the air for most of the day and no one answered the store phone by the time I landed so i don't know if they were open on Christmas or not. I'll see you all there. I'll call (NW Drake) later this morning and inform him.