• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Member of Central AL chapter

thunderstang

Semper Fi
Hi guys I just wanted to introduce myself. My Name is James and I live in Tuscaloosa, AL. I am in the Marine Corps and have been for 11 years. I have had my 06 GT since new in Feb of 2006. The suspension has been set up for street/strip use, all tubular front end, cobra jet springs, adj shocks and all the other good stuff. Power up grades come from a THP 76mm turbo and mild bolt ons. Best times to date are 7.5x in the 1/8th with a 1.6 60ft. I look forward to finding out a little more what you guys are doing around the country.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Nice setup. Welcome to Wicked Stangs!

I'm in the San Diego chapter. I have a 2014 GT w/ the Brembo brake pack, just purchased 2 months ago. No mods yet.
I work in law enforcement for 15 years. I was in the Navy prior. My job is to support my Mustang addiction. I had a 2002 GT convertible with a Kenne Bell 2.1L with basic bolt ons, stock suspensions. My fastest time in that car was a 7.9 with a 1.8 60ft.

thunderstang

Semper Fi
Nice setup. Welcome to Wicked Stangs!

I'm in the San Diego chapter. I have a 2014 GT w/ the Brembo brake pack, just purchased 2 months ago. No mods yet.
I work in law enforcement for 15 years. I was in the Navy prior. My job is to support my Mustang addiction. I had a 2002 GT convertible with a Kenne Bell 2.1L with basic bolt ons, stock suspensions. My fastest time in that car was a 7.9 with a 1.8 60ft.

Danny, thanks for the welcome. We have some nice looking cars out here and a few that will flat out run. We have a member with a built terminator with a Kenne Bell on it. It's a sweet car. We're trying to get good turnouts and usually get to cruise once a week.