• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Meth

09schwarzecobra

So I read the article on meth I believe on the 5.0magzine.com and they seem to have nothing but great things to say about it. But when asking around it turns into a 50/50 some that are all about it, others who curse it so what's your thoughts?

02gt

I believe im the only one of two on here that runs meth. the stuff is extremly effective in lower the intake temps, i have done some datta logging and at full boost i see around 70 to 100 degree temps as far as the tumming goes i was running 20 to 23 degrees, problem is the tuners are affraid to push the timming on the tune, i have the snow kit and works good but i have been told to run alcohol vice meth....

KillerBee

for me if i wasent suer what to do i would go with the tried and true method for cooling boost. not as cheap as meth put there is no haveing to refill any thing. so its a trade off i gues. but thats just my thoughts.

G00XYZ0

I use the anderson kit (no electronics) w/ the biggest jet. works like a champ! I also order snow's "boost juice" . . . yes I have to refill just about every time I fill up w/ gas! but 550hp on a 331 w/ only 10psi from an "S trim"= big fun! . . .

I've heard it's harder to tune screw blower cars w/ it.

ears

man,,,,, ive heard some great things... and calling and talkin to snow. just gives me more hope for it...

but as they all say. "it works great, when it works" so if its incorperated in your tune. dont be caught dead without it!

STLGriff

I use the anderson kit (no electronics) w/ the biggest jet. works like a champ! I also order snow's "boost juice" . . . yes I have to refill just about every time I fill up w/ gas! but 550hp on a 331 w/ only 10psi from an "S trim"= big fun! . . .

I've heard it's harder to tune screw blower cars w/ it.

are you using a stock block?

09schwarzecobra

Alright sorry about the lag guys...i havn't been on here in a while. I am thinking about going with the snowperformance Boost cooler with every option they make for the stage 3. what do you think?