• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Monthly Meeting spot

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
West Texas folks! I found us a great monthly meeting spot! Still Water Bar and Grill.. Its situated right on Lake Nasworthy.. Nice twisty road in and a beautiful location. The owner says Thursdays are best for groups.. I'm thinking something like every third Thursday, or something like that.. Y'all give me some feedback..

tx_stang99

I know this is the West, TX chapter.. But sadly it's three hours away, so it's kinda hard to make every trip.. Anyone live close to Odessa/Midland areas??

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
I know this is the West, TX chapter.. But sadly it's three hours away, so it's kinda hard to make every trip.. Anyone live close to Odessa/Midland areas??

There's a chapter in Corpus Christi and San Antonio. Are they closer? If they are, just post up on the chapter link.

tx_stang99

No, sadly the only one I can think that is close is San Angelo and that's still a good three hours. San Antonio is about 6hrs from me.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
No, sadly the only one I can think that is close is San Angelo and that's still a good three hours. San Antonio is about 6hrs from me.

Damn, sorry man. By Stephan (Fighting Sailor) is a real good guy. He was with our chapter in San Diego until he retired from the Navy and moved back to San Angelo. Its 3 hours but if you ever get a chance and feel like a road trip, good guy to meet.

tx_stang99

Yeah, I already told the ol' lady that on a few events I'm a drive out there... Maybe possibly after awhile I can help spread out the West Texas chapter.

Fighting Sailor

San Angelo TX
tx_stang99 we are West TX , so anytime you want to join use in Angelo or if you have an event or cruise you wanna do in your area let us know... We also post on the Wickedstangs Facebook page. When the weather warms up we are planning alot of cruises including a Fredricksburg cruise, and hill country..