• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MT Rainier cruise Sat 7/14

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
So the sea tac chapter will be taking a cruise this saturday to mt rainier and would like to invite any one else who would like to go .. here is some info about where when and how...

Okay so he are the details, clean and simple: *(PLEASE RSVP)
>
> When: Saturday, July 14th
>
> Time: Some of us will be meeting at 11:00am at the Federal Way Costco and from there we
> will cruise on up towards South Hill, meet up with a few more members at the Island
> Breeze Coffee Hut off of Meridian by 11:30am *(516 S. Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371)
>
> Where: From The Coffee Hut we will be starting our cruise no later than 12:00pm up to Mt.
> Rainier National Park. Drive is approximately 1 hr 45 min. We will most likely make a
> few stops on the way up to eat, site see, and occasionally use the natural restrooms
> alongside the road. :)
>
> Cost: $15 per Vehicle for Park Entrance Fee. We may be able to get an organized no-profit
> group rate. (will update everyone when that's confirmed). Also, bring additional cash for
> Spending if needed. And of course, racing fuel. Just kidding.
>
> Bring: Yourself, your friends, family, your car, Driver's license, driving gloves, Spare tire, small
> tool kit, and jumper cables (you never know). Chairs, sunglasses, comfortable shoes,
> camera, food, snacks, beverages, ect. Oh and bear repellant! :)
>
> Forecast: Saturday, July 14th; Longmire, WA. 77' H / 54' L - Lost of sun all day long.
>
> Duration: 11:00am until we all decide we've had enough fun for the day and want to cruise back!
>
> Note: This is a Mustang Cruise, not a car pool. More Stangs' the better!
> Let's drive safe, have fun, and enjoy the nice scenery and sunshine!
>
> *Check your oil and fluids, fill your tank, and give that horse a bath!

SnakeBit

Yeah me either replacing my clutch (McCleod RXT) saturday it started slipping pretty bad and I'm throwing a ford racing short throw shifter in....and new gears too and side quarter window scoops oh and a gt500 shift knob lol

So the sea tac chapter will be taking a cruise this saturday to mt rainier and would like to invite any one else who would like to go .. here is some info about where when and how...

Okay so he are the details, clean and simple: *(PLEASE RSVP)
>
> When: Saturday, July 14th
>
> Time: Some of us will be meeting at 11:00am at the Federal Way Costco and from there we
> will cruise on up towards South Hill, meet up with a few more members at the Island
> Breeze Coffee Hut off of Meridian by 11:30am *(516 S. Meridian, Puyallup, WA 98371)
>
> Where: From The Coffee Hut we will be starting our cruise no later than 12:00pm up to Mt.
> Rainier National Park. Drive is approximately 1 hr 45 min. We will most likely make a
> few stops on the way up to eat, site see, and occasionally use the natural restrooms
> alongside the road. :)
>
> Cost: $15 per Vehicle for Park Entrance Fee. We may be able to get an organized no-profit
> group rate. (will update everyone when that's confirmed). Also, bring additional cash for
> Spending if needed. And of course, racing fuel. Just kidding.
>
> Bring: Yourself, your friends, family, your car, Driver's license, driving gloves, Spare tire, small
> tool kit, and jumper cables (you never know). Chairs, sunglasses, comfortable shoes,
> camera, food, snacks, beverages, ect. Oh and bear repellant! :)
>
> Forecast: Saturday, July 14th; Longmire, WA. 77' H / 54' L - Lost of sun all day long.
>
> Duration: 11:00am until we all decide we've had enough fun for the day and want to cruise back!
>
> Note: This is a Mustang Cruise, not a car pool. More Stangs' the better!
> Let's drive safe, have fun, and enjoy the nice scenery and sunshine!
>
> *Check your oil and fluids, fill your tank, and give that horse a bath!

Sounds like a "Wicked" outing. Wish I could make this. I love that run. Be careful on the twisties. Last Seatac run had a tagalong Viper casualty..(the car). check your brakes and tire thread.

ProteusGodz

SeaTac VP
So we had an awesome time .. it was 5 of us that went with no accidents EXCEPT my window thought it was a catchers mit for a rock so now i get to replace my windshield grrr...( at least i could drive mine home unlike last years viper).. other than that was a great time

Mirage

Donator
It was a great day, weather was nice and we got tons of pics that I will be posting up soon. I wish all of our members were able to make it.

Mirage

Donator
Jan and I at Paradise, Mt Rainier.

Attachments

• 2012-07-14 15.38.52.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 106

SnakeBit

well i got the new clutch in was like butta only took us 4hrs and the mccleod is definitely a nice clutch so i should be able to go next time around

Mirage

Donator
The weather was nice and we were able to get some good pics.

Attachments

• 2012-07-14 14.57.14.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 115
  • 2012-07-14 14.57.50.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 119
  • 2012-07-14 15.37.00.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 114