• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Forsale Mustang GT 4.6 Supercharged on Craigslist

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
That's nice looking. But it also looks like the car belonging to alaninsd1's cousin. But regardless, its helluva deal.

Ford1288

Donator
Not bad for 6 grand I guess. 9 psi is a little high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

orange395w

OG MEMBER
Staff member
Yeah yeah yeah bobby, I wasn't paying attention. But really do you want 9lbs of boost on a 106k mile car?

Someone needs to buy this car instead.

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/3122903318.html

Really? Is 9lbs a lot? Better yet is 106k a lot? 9lbs on a motor with 106k doesn't scare me in the least. How many miles does Todd's car have on it?

How many miles must a car have for 9lbs to be o.k.? o.k how about 5lbs? Is there a magic formula?

Bottom line is if a car has a good tune and it's taken care of, it will last .

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Really? Is 9lbs a lot? Better yet is 106k a lot? 9lbs on a motor with 106k doesn't scare me in the least. How many miles does Todd's car have on it?

How many miles must a car have for 9lbs to be o.k.? o.k how about 5lbs? Is there a magic formula?

Bottom line is if a car has a good tune and it's taken care of, it will last .
I'm running 9lbs on 160K miles. 9psi is easy money!!!!!

Ford1288

Donator
Todd's car is better maintained than most cars out there.

Tranny behind it is weak, the car has probably been driven hard, and you never know how good a tune really is without some data logging or taking it to your own guy. I know you and Todd have tons more knowledge than me so i might sound stupid but personally I wouldn't recommend the car to anyone.

GhostRider

It does look nice though. Might make a good project car for someone looking to do an engine swap...?