• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang Trade?

ThotSwatter

I love my Mustang but I'm dying for more power! If anyone has a supercharged mustang for sale or trade let me know. Also I am considering selling mine to buy a supercharged Mustang. Let me know your price.

64+k miles on the car and less than 3+k on the engine. Clean title, NOT SALVAGE. The engine is a factory 4.6l v8 from Kearny Pearson ford, installed by Cass street Automotive. The new engine was bought with a two year warranty with about a year left as of right now. All maintenance has been done on time and as needed. I have a huge binder with all my receipts, even for my after market parts.
As for modifications, all are from americanmuscle.com and made no alterations to the vehicle(bolt on).
After market parts include:
- Viper security system with remote start.
- Raxiom smoked projector headlights
- Raxiom 5th gen tail lights
- head light splitters
- chrome billet grill
- Shelby hood locks
- CDC aggressive chin spoiler
- CDC rear deck lid panel
- AirAid cold air intake
- Brand new alternator.
- Kenwood excelon deck with aux/iPod and cd.
- 8" radio antenna
- Borla exhaust
- new battery
- brand new wheels and tires from American muscle: 19x8.5/255 front, 10/285 rear mustang Bullitt wheels on Nitto high performance tires. Only had them on for about two months.
- also brand new EIBACH PRO SUSPENSION KIT to include: front struts, rear shocks, pro-kit lowering springs, 35mm tubular front sway bar and bushings-3-way adjustable, and 22mm solid rear sway bar with bushings.
The ride quality is tight with new suspension and performance of this car is fantastic even for a daily driver, but even better for a track. All parts installed by professionals, I only drive it and baby it.