• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MVTW III Thank You!!

spdpilot

Maybe there is a seperate thread somewhere, but I couldn't find one, so I started this one.

I just want to say Thank You to all of you who worked on the MVTW III.

The event went "VERY" smoothly from my perspective (as a racer). I think the volunteers did a GREAT job. There was someone at each turn communicating "accurate" instructions.

Considering this was one of the busiest days I have seen at Barona (and I go there alot) recently, it just made how smoothly it went that much more impressive.

As one of the more diehard racers here, I just thought I would specifically say THANKS to everyone here who made it possible!

M

Mustangcwo

I too want to say thank you to all the volunteers that participated this year. I took the chance to race more and stay out of the running of the event. I had a great time and appreciate the hard work :rock:

IgottaV8

Wickedstangs Road Racing Team
Staff member
Board Member
Thanks everybody, even though I lost the first round I had a great time helping out in the staging lanes.

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Yes, the volunteers deserve a huge THANK YOU!

This is by far the smoothest ran of all MVTW. At least from mine (racer's perception). Thank you for all the hardwork put into it. Without the volunteers, there would have been no way this would have gone as well as it did. And Thank You Step On Mii for that excellent cake she baked.

0ne_sik_notch

i only saw 1 hickup, aside from outside participants not heeding to the orange shirts, was the pro comp lines lining up early so we had to do a staging lane shuffle.

spdpilot

I must say, who ever thought up the Orange Shirts was great a idea. It made it much easier to know who to pay attention too.

step on mii

LOL Thanks sub :)

and organge shirts were me and E BUT never again bugs got attracted to them haha maybe next time PINK

as for me i think all volunteers did a great job for the little that we all knew lol