• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

my kids first bucket

Tommy

Well,

my 16 year old has really earned it. I gave him his choice and after turning down my many offers of nice stangs, he chose an old time favorite chick magnet

It's a 93 Wrangler 4.0L 5 speed 4x4 with 113k. Picked it up tonight. It's in great shape for being a 93

These are the pics from the c/l ad. I'll have better ones soon

wrangler1.jpg

wrangler2.jpg

wrangler3.jpg

wrangler4.jpg

Tommy

alot better than MY 1st car. It was an 81 Olds Cutlass that costs less than my reading glasses. It was donated to my high school and a $200 donation to the student body is all it took for me to have my first car :rofl:

ears

mine was a 91 taurus....... and the ford craze began!!!!!

shoulda never gotten rid of that ole girl. she drove like a day off the lot! traded it for a 93 izuzu impulse....... and the guy i got it from welded the rotors and calipers on the car!!!!!!!! i kid you not!

Ford1288

Donator
Im dissappointed in you Tom... So what are you going to do with that other Notch now?

Red

My first car was a motocycle. Didn't get my first car until I was 25 and it wasn't even mine. It was my wifes. I was still riding a motocycle.

02gt

Let em get in to drag racing up at barona, he'll change his mind....lol but it is a way better ride then i ever got, hell, i didnt get a car till i was 18, for a teen in high school that SUCKS!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
that's a nice looking jeep for a '93. From the pictures, looks like the paint is in good shape.

My first car was a '76 Camaro in high school.

dope3

My first car was a motocycle. Didn't get my first car until I was 25 and it wasn't even mine. It was my wifes. I was still riding a motocycle.

mine to red i had a 73 honda cb 750 k full dresser and winter really sucked lol

Renegade

mine was a 73 charger i bought when i was around 13, but the first car i bought that i could actually drive was a 94 BMW 318IS