• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My new headlights and other parts that are coming in the mail

TEXSSP91

My new headlights and other parts that are coming in the mail( headlights INSTALLED)

I HAD TO BUY THESE CZ THE OTHER ONES ARE MESSED UP AND TAIL LIGHTS TOO ... AND I GOT MY 95 SPINDLES COMING IN THE MAIL .. ALSO .. SOME SPRINGS NEXT PAY DAY . ..
001.jpg

Daniboy1983

Did you buy some new balljoints or are you going to use the spacer method? I'd highly recommend buying new ones. I used Steeda's X2 balljoints and am pretty happy. They are damn expensive though and my not be worth the geometry advantage if you don't plan on lowering your car much.

TEXSSP91

stang003-1.jpg
stang002-1.jpg
stang004-1.jpg
stang005-1.jpg
installed !!!!! i think they look pretty cool ... with just the markers on it looks like a crown vic .. lol ..

TEXSSP91

Did you buy some new balljoints or are you going to use the spacer method? I'd highly recommend buying new ones. I used Steeda's X2 balljoints and am pretty happy. They are damn expensive though and my not be worth the geometry advantage if you don't plan on lowering your car much.
yea i think that im going to get the sn-95 balljionts .. if im going to do it .. i dont liek to cut corners .. with any thing that i build ..

I'm not too excited when I hear about new headlights on a fox, but those look pretty good.

thanks .. man .. i like them too .. i didnt know what they would look liek at first .. but i liek them now .

Daniboy1983

On now that you are getting good balljoints you should also look into control arm bushings up from as well. The stockers are getting old and probably due for replacement. everything will be apart anyway so you might as well. Its a pain to do but it sure helped on my 83.