• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

***** NEED HELP *****

Which One?

• 1. 2013 Mercedez Benz C250

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. 2013 BMW 328i M-Sport

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • 3. 2013 Mustang GT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, I want a car real bad, Monica and I are torn between 3 which one should I get?

These are my choices.
1. 2013 C250
2012-12-27_13-44-41_467.jpg
2012-12-27_13-57-12_346.jpg
2012-12-27_13-57-26_720.jpg

2. 2013 328i M-Sport
2012-12-27_16-43-46_229.jpg
2012-12-27_16-43-57_261.jpg
2012-12-27_17-10-33_543.jpg

3. 2013 Mustang GT
Any Color or Options

2K7GTCS

The Mustang doesn't really compare with the other two at all. It's a whole different animal.
Have you considered the 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD?
I only got the 2012 Focus SEL because it fit my budget and offered the features I wanted.
The AWD Fusion is a world class performance sedan at a great price. I'll probably trade the Focus for one in a couple of years...

wickedstangs

Chula Vista, CA
Staff member
Administrator
The Mustang doesn't really compare with the other two at all. It's a whole different animal.
Have you considered the 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD?
I only got the 2012 Focus SEL because it fit my budget and offered the features I wanted.
The AWD Fusion is a world class performance sedan at a great price. I'll probably trade the Focus for one in a couple of years...
I have tested it and cant come to liking it with the two other choices.. BMW/MB

Did you know BMW has 4yr 50000 mile maintenance free program.. 4cyl biturbo 240hp 33 mpg 37 on eco mode

Did you know that MB c250 doesn't get an oil change for a year... 201 hp 4cyl 31mpg

2013 mustang GT's raw power keeps pulling me and my love for them..:)

And man you should been there on the MB test drive I screamed because I thought we were going to jump a hill and ruin the car that thing glided over it like nothing.. The sales guy did it on purpose

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

blown347

Resident Bracket Racer
Donator
Or if u want luxury, I was sold on the Taurus. The sho is even better because of the power but regardless the ride is awesome and the inside is almost awe inspiring

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Why do you need another car? You trying for an used car lot?
Seriously, maintenance will cost you an arm and a leg for MB and BMW. You know MB repair cost are outrageous you owned one. BMW is the same. There is no such thing as a simple fix.

Mustangcwo

Crew Chief
Staff member
Board Member
Danny, come on man. You know he is converting the Fox to a Drag Car (he is sick of me kicking his ass, but that wont change) and the GT500 stays in the garage for Mustang road occasions. He needs a daily driver and he should select the BMW. Of course, I would purchase the Fusion Titanium due to the price advantage.

Never was a fan of MB, BMW the maintenance will eventually kill you and there is no resale value on either model...big waste of money. But, if you have it to waste, our economy can always use a boost...:)

luckychance

what happened to the fiat 500? that thing was a looker. the mb is sexy screams elegance but is seriously underpowered. the bmw is sexy and sporty but they are a dime a dozen and cosmetic things tend to fall apart quickly...everyone that ive known has had issues with quality...and i had another friend that spent almost what the car was worth trying to get it to run right and eventually got rid of it. as for the mustang, you can make it handle close to the bmw with a little help, its got some serious balls, stick a blower and u have a 10 sec car, and its cheaper to build around with a better aftermarket.