• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New addition to Wicked Stangs San Diego

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
Wow awesome car! Did you trade the other one in? How much did they give you for it? What is the first mod?

Yeah, I brought it to Barona yesterday, but had to parked in BFE. I traded the Vert in and got $5000 on the trade. Pretty much what I figured. First mod would most likely be just appearance things. Not sure if I want to do any performance mods yet, its pretty good right now. I may lower her some.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
wow 5? Did you think about selling her as a private sale. Your blower was worth more than that.... Danny I think you should go with a CAI unless your going to add a blower to this one... either way Its very nice...!!!!

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
wow 5? Did you think about selling her as a private sale. Your blower was worth more than that.... Danny I think you should go with a CAI unless your going to add a blower to this one... either way Its very nice...!!!!

Unfortunately, I was not going to get more. Private sale is only $2000 more. $5000 was what I expected for the trade in. I knew I was going to just get what the value of the car itself would be and not what i have in it. Either way, I got what I wanted and what I expected to get in return on the trade. So, its all good with me.

CAI is on my radar for a mod. Lower stance is another. But I think appearance mods first as the performance on this car is pretty damn good. Took her for a test run around the mountains today and it handled beautifully. Nothing like driving the mountains in the comfort of an AC cabin. :BigGrin:

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA