• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Guy

Shaff06GT

Hello everyone,

My name is Mike and I finally got around to signing up and check out the club. My wife and I moved here around October of last year from Virginia Beach. I have two mustangs, a 1990 GT with a 351W stroker and a 2006 GT as my daily driver. I hope to meet up sometime and maybe do a cruise. Here are some pics of the cars. LaterMustang.jpgMustang1.jpg

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Welcome. Nice stangs. We will start doing cruises and car shows since the weather is warming up. We have been going to Monroe and running the track, next day for that is Friday June 15th.

JRapan

Nice stangs and welcome to the whidbey chapter. We'll have a meet this Wednesday if ya wanna come out and chill with some of us. Ill post it up sometime tomorrow.

Shaff06GT

Thanks everyone! I will try to make the Wednesday cruises but I think the majority of my interaction will be on the weekend. My weeks are jam packed full of crap (mostly) with the weekends open for play time. I'm trying to sell the 90 if anyone knows somebody that wants another project. I want to keep the 06 and modify it as I get the time.

Shaff06GT

Welcome. Nice stangs. We will start doing cruises and car shows since the weather is warming up. We have been going to Monroe and running the track, next day for that is Friday June 15th.
Is that a 1/4 mile track? How long does it take to get there from here? I haven't smelled race fuel in a while! We might have to come and check it out.

1WKDRSH

Pueblo, Co President
Staff member
Donator
Board Member
Is that a 1/4 mile track? How long does it take to get there from here? I haven't smelled race fuel in a while! We might have to come and check it out.

No it's a little less then an 1/8. It takes us about hour 15 to hour and a half to get there. It's a small track but we have fun when we go.

JRapan

I know its kinda short notice but tomorrow is a car show in mt Vernon at skagit valley college. Wondered if you're interested. If you are send a text at 360-720-0704.

Shaff06GT

I know its kinda short notice but tomorrow is a car show in mt Vernon at skagit valley college. Wondered if you're interested. If you are send a text at 360-720-0704.
Crap....I have plans tomorrow with the family. We might head out to Anacortes. If we do, I will talk my wife into stopping over there. How long does the car show last?