• Hello there guest and welcome to our forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New

B

blue2010

I am Mitchell. I had some friends tell me about this site. So i thought i would give it a shot. I drive a 2010 Mustang 4.0. I just bought new headers and throttle body with a spacer. Once in stalled it should be running around 340 hp. any suggestions on what else i should do to get more hp?

sdsubzero4

Spring Valley, CA
change gears, CAI, pulleys. Depending if you want to go force induction or keep it NA. Supercharger will definitely give you more hp, plus tuning.

blackstallion06

Everrett Wa. Soon to be St. Louis MO.
Donator
I would do a cold air intake next. I would do a cobo like C&L or Air Raid with a SCT tuner. Get it brething better and then get them gasses out with some new exhaust.
I would do a set of gears like Danny said unless you got 3:73 track pac. If you stay N/A get some 4:10-4:56 and surprise some people if you go S/Charger or turbo do some 3:73 unless you have them already. Maybe some cams and ported heads.
There are so many options! Thats why we love our stangs....

B

blue2010

Thanks everyone. i will get pictures on here soon. I found some 4.10 gears for it that i think i might have to get. and i will look into all the rest. appreciate all the advice

B

blue2010

alright thanks bud. got to save some money up to get that one. but definalty will post some pictures when i get it

B

blue2010

hey emilio, do you know who is the okc chapter holder, i want to get in to the club here but i cant find out who they are?